Thursday, May 28, 2009

Birthday...

Today is my mom's 46th birthday and her 25th wedding anniversary.  I can't believe that they've been married longer than I've been alive.  So weird.  We got her something from edible arrangements and we're going over there after the kids get out of school.  We also got a cute card with a bulldog on it.  I can't wait to give it to her.  Plus, we're going to take pictures this weekend.  I hope all of the guys in the family will go along with the picture taking with minimal complaining.  I think it won't be a problem.  She deserves it and I know that she'll be happy if we can pull it off.

I'm wearing a white skirt that hasn't fit in quite some time.  I'm glad that it fits now but this weekend I had to go buy new shorts because none of mine fit anymore.  Grr.  But I did get to got to the outlets which was fun.  I need to go to the gym today and I think I'm feeling well enough to go.  Ziacam is working wonders for me this week.  

The weekend is coming up quickly and I'm already looking forward to it again.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment