Thursday, June 4, 2009

Almost over...

School is almost over.  I have only 2 classes left with the English teacher that should go teach middle school.  I'll be glad when it's over.  Over the weekend we don't have too much to do so that's good.  Our final for math is on Wednesday.  I hope I do well.  I've been doing ok on the other tests so I hope this won't bring down my grade too much.  

I wrote a short story for English.  I still have to include 6 sources into it so that it'll meet her requirements.  I only have 3 sources as of right now so that's what I'll be doing tomorrow at the library.

I've been going to the gym at a pretty good pace.  I could probably go more often but I just hate being gone for that long.  It's a 20 minute drive there at least.  Then I have to do my workout and drive the 20 minutes back.  It takes forever.  It does seem to be working a little though.  I've dropped some weight and I'm feeling physically better too.  

I hope we go over to Tim's parent's house this weekend.  It gets our minds off of the upcoming week which is nice.  With finals coming up we need the distraction.  I think we'll do well.  I know we deserve to.  It's almost over and it seems like it just began.

0 comments:

Post a Comment