Monday, June 29, 2009

What are you doing on fireworks day?



We left Tim's parents house this morning.  Tim had a lot of stuff he wanted to get done for me on the computer so we left kinda early.  He made me an awesome header for my blog, bought me my domain name, got started on the site, bought me business cards, created buttons for my blog, and created a little follow me on Twitter thingy too!  He's amazing.

Oh yeah, I didn't blog about the adventures of buying a bra!  It wasn't bad at all this time and I ended up with 5 new bras and two pairs of cute panties.  I was so happy.  The ladies at Cacique are so helpful unless you're my sister, Hannah.  When she went in there they were borderline rude to her during her fitting.  It was weird.  Lots of shopping happened that day.  I vow to take my camera with me more places.  

Hannah dyed my hair and I love it!  We are gonna do blonde streaks next weekend.  She's getting so good at it that she hardly even makes a mess anymore.  I'm so glad that I don't have to pay someone to do it.  I'm so lucky



0 comments:

Post a Comment