Sunday, June 14, 2009

First Etsy Treasury

I woke up this morning to an e-mail from someone I met in the Etsy forums, her name is Theresa, last night (her name is Theresa and she's awesome!) saying that she put me in her treasury.  First I had to message her back and ask what a treasury was but after that I was so happy.  I'm so glad that someone thought enough of something I made to put it in a treasury.  They put my green crochet coin purse because the treasury is all green and summery.  Everyone should check it out.

3 comments:

Rheea said...

Congrats on your first treasury! Yay! The bright green makes me feel so fresh!
You might want to do a printscreen to save your treasury? I'm sure there will be more to come. ;)

Cheers~
Rheea

Curtis Collectables :) said...

Ahh thanks! I think I'll do that! Etsy is getting to be a lot more fun!

Nicomi Nix Turner said...

Neat!!

Post a Comment