Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The new me...

Ok well, I'm so new at this blog thing but this next post is gonna be kinda personal.  I know that no one reads this but if you do happen to read it, just know that it's just something that I had to write down so I could remember how I'm feeling.  So here goes.

When Tim and I got back from the Army, Hannah and I went to Anchor Blue to get me some cute pants.  The ones I ended up getting were a size 15.  I'm not embarrassed at all but we went in there again today and now I'm a size 9.  I have to say I'm happier at a size 9.  It sounds weird but I feel healthier and I just generally like the way I look more at this weight.  I'm kinda proud of myself.  It sounds so weird to say.  Last night I did the Wii Fit body test and I was 147 pounds!  I was so excited.  I guess the gym is working for me.  I'm just glad that I'm not wasting my time going there.  

Anywho off to something not quite so personal.  Today Tim, Aaron, Hannah, and I all went to the mall.  The boys went and saw the "The Hangover" and we walked the mall.  It was fun.  We got Starbuck's and saw like 10 of Hannah's friends.  I saw some guy that sat two rows in front of me in Anthro in Gottschalks.  He was carrying a bright red bra.  It was awesome.

Tomorrow is Soak City!  I can't wait.  It's going to be so much fun.  I haven't been to a water park with Tim ever.  Life is good.  Summer is great.  And I'm so glad that I married the right man.

1 comments:

Kim Caro said...

hm congrats! this makes me really want a gym pass and go with my bf he wants to lose some weight. *thinking* :)

Post a Comment