Monday, September 28, 2009

Be polite to all, but intimate with few. -Thomas Jefferson

I'm such a lucky girl. I have great family and this weekend I met so many new people at the local quilt shop hop. I feel energized. Today at the gym, I had a really good workout and I even listed a new item on Etsy today. It's really cute.

A lot of my items have expired on Etsy because they didn't sell which is a little bit of a let down. But it's ok because it just means that there is more r
oom in my shop for new stuff. I have made quite a bit of stuff but I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it and try to open a booth at the local Farmer's Market.

It sounded like such a good idea but now I think I may put them on Etsy. Tomorrow is school almost all day. Then we'll study and hopefully I'll make it to the gym because when I don't go I have nowhere to put all the energy that I expend at the gym. Overall, I am just so happy that I have an amazing husband and a great life.



2 comments:

Impossible Alice said...

Aw, yay, you sound happy! I've been making a lot of new stuff, too, and can't decide if I'm going to list it or save it for the markets...if I get enough made, I'll do both!

Bridget said...

sounds like you had a wonderful weekend & a great week ahead...enjoy

Post a Comment