Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. George S. Patton


Grr! So it's the 19th of January and I'm just now deciding that my blog needs to be updated! I 'm mad at myself because I have the worst memory and therefore I don't remember all of the great things that are happening all around me! I need to be more grateful for all of the things that I have.

I have a WONDERFUL husband! I love him so much. He's an amazing man. Our anniversary is coming up on February 25th and we'll have been married for 6 years. It's crazy to think about it because it went by so fast.

That's because over 4 years of my life were consumed completely by the Army and now I don't really even want to remember those years at all. They were not happy years filled with great memories. That's not to say that great things didn't happen during those years but it's really not something that I'm proud of. I'm not proud that I sacrificed my personal beliefs and squelched so much of what I thought I stood for but it's over. It's done. I can't take it back and I think I need to just own it.

Anywho, I think I'll try and write more often because I think
it'll be therapeutic. I really love writing. I always have. I'm also going to try and keep up on my website. It's hard because I feel like I'm the only one who cares about it but as long as I care about it I guess that's all that matters.



0 comments:

Post a Comment