Friday, February 5, 2010

Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised. ~William Hale White


So I'm 25. It's official. It's almost been a week and I do feel different but that's probably due to the purple hair. I've been wanting to dye my hair purple for years and I decided that I should just go for it. I go to school and have no need to have normal colored hair. It's washing out every time that I shower but it's still fun.

Not so fun is the back and forth e-mailing snarkiness between my mother and I. But I'm done. Done caring because it hurts too much to care.

My mother-in-law got another tattoo, this one is on her back. It got me to thinking about if I was to get a tattoo what I would get. And nothing is the answer. There is nothing at this moment that I want on my body forever.

So, 25 has already had it's ups and down but I'm looking forward to it.



2 comments:

Laci Jo said...

Yeah, I just turned 26 in December and I feel the same way, I got my hair cut, (at an actual SALON) and am going back next week to get my hair highlighted...maybe in some crazy color ! of course, with three kids I feel like I am starting to lose my identity so I must do SOMETHING drastic, lol:) And kudos on the no tattoos, I keep thinking occasionally, If I could have a tattoo what would it be, and its is also NOTHING. Just can't bear to do something THAT permanent to my body....sigh, must find another outlet...

SleightGirl said...

Congratulations on making it your first quarter of a century! Purple hair is cool, but I don't have the guts to do it.

Post a Comment