Monday, May 18, 2009

Grr...

I don't want to write down all of the details right now but lets just say VVC is the worst!  One of my teachers accused my of plagerizing!  That's ridiculous!  I actually wrote this paper and thought I had developed a good thesis considering what we were writing about, and now I have to go to her office tomorrow to have her explain how she could possibly think I'm a cheater.  Grr.  I'm not a cheater.  It's not me.  She's mad because in my paper I mention that Christians follow a moral code and that sometimes if they follow it blindly they may be limiting themselves from evolving into the person they could/should have been.  I forgot that she was a Christian and apparently can't put her personal feelings aside while she grades my paper.  I hope the meeting goes well tomorrow but I have a feeling that the teacher in questions may leave in tears.  I'm not holding back any punches.  I served in the Army for four years so I would have the money to go to school and now this "teacher", if you can even call her that, says that I'm a cheater!  She doesn't even teach us anything!  She just gives out handouts every class and then reads them ALOUD to the class.  I know how to read!  Ok now I'm rambling.  Done with that.  

I went to the gym today too.  It was really hot in there.  I ran the mile in my normal slow time of 9:30.  My dad says he used to run the mile in 6 minutes.  I'm having trouble believing that!  I don't think I will ever be able to run that fast!  My little legs can't move that quickly!  

Tim is playing Call of Duty 4 with his brother and is actually getting back in the swing of the game pretty quickly.  He's liking it but not as much as Gears of War.  I'm just glad that he gets to play with his brother.  

The only thing getting me through this week is that we're going to Tim's parent's house this weekend!  It's my mom's b-day on Thursday.  Exactly one week away from Tim's.  Weird.  Haha.  I can't wait for the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment