Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Essay

The awesome weekend is already starting.  I have quite a bit of homework but I'm not going to let that keep me down.  I have re-write the essay that my English teacher thinks I plagerized!  Who cares.  I'll just change it completely and take whatever the grade she wants to give me.  We don't have much time left in the semester so it doesn't matter too much.

For our last essay we can actually write a short story.  We have to use  6 different sources.  They can be sources to develop characters, story, setting, plot...whatever you like.  I think I'm going to set mine in the 1972 during the Vietnam War.  Private Case joins the Army to go to war.  Once at war he realizes the atrocities that the U.S. is committing and is overcome with anger.  I haven't wrote the story but in the end Pvt Case throws a grenade into the tent of a high ranking general because he doesn't know what else to do.  General Wright tells his troops the day before to kill a group of women and children and that pushes Pvt Case over the edge.  How does that sound so far?  I hope I can do a good job on it.  That'll make up for the crappy essay I'm going to re-write for her!

I think we are going to be taking the beer out of the Mr. Beer keg today and bottle it.  I hope we remember to do it but we probably won't.  Haha.  Today is a nice day and I can't wait for the weekend to start.  We're going to estate sales this weekend!  It's going to be so much fun.  Man, I'm hungry.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment