Monday, May 18, 2009

Nice...

So this weekend has been great.  Tim's b-day turned out really well.  I don't think either of us would have changed a thing.  He's so awesome.  We hung out at his parent's house from Thursday and we're staying the night tonight, Sunday, and leaving here early enough to drop Miya off and go to school.  We have an in class essay tomorrow about the Margaret Hossack case and whether or not she killed her husband.  Pretty easy essay because it's all about the case.  

Dinner was so good.  My mother-in-law made steak, garlic bread, french fries, and salad for dinner!  It was so good.  And for lunch we had homemade cheeseburgers.  She's an amazing lady.  She really is.  It's not just that she's a good cook but she's a really good mom too.  She's very understanding and in touch with all of her children.  It's pretty amazing to watch her interact with them.  It's weird for me to be around such a large family because for most of my life it was just me, my mom, and my dad and my dad worked a lot.  Haha.  We had a small family.  I think I prefer a large family.  It's a lot of fun.  All of the work is worth it!

Overall, I added some items to my Etsy.  Everyone should check them out.  www.curtiscollectables.etsy.com   My mom helped me made the cute jean purse with the pink lining!  She's awesome!  Great weekend.  Great life.  One grateful Dana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment