Thursday, June 25, 2009

If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners.


The farmer's market was kinda dull and really hot.  I wore a cute blue and black striped sweater dress with black footless tights pulled down to my ankles with little maybe 1/2 inch black pointy toe heels.  I loved it.  Hannah said it was loud but she liked it.  Neither Tim nor Aaron made fun of it and Aaron even helped me pick out what shoes to wear.  My family is awesome.


We went to Walmart to pick up some random crap.  Then we came home and Tim and Aaron played some Gears of War.  I made lunch for them which was turkey with lettuce and sliced cheddar with string cheese.  I had a roast beef and cheddar with Arby's sauce, broccoli with ranch, tomatoes and a nectarine.  Way better than fast food.


My Etsy room is almost finished.  I think I get my sewing table tomorrow and then I'll take pictures!  I'm so excited!  :)


Aaron made the most delicious cupcakes ever!  He called me his PIC.  Partner in Crime.  It's awesome to have a brother who doesn't hate you.




Dinner was amazing.  Parmesan chicken nuggets, shells and cheese, and steamed vegetables.  I made some pasta and turkey with the left over vegetables with olive oil and onions and parmesan cheese.


Life is great as usual.



1 comments:

TheFrogBag said...

Your pup makes me smile. What a face!

Post a Comment