Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's shaping up to be a great weekend and it's only Monday.  Big 5 for shoes for my mom, then dollar store, then Baja Taco for the first time!  I'm so excited I could poop.  :)

I ate broccoli with ranch and my brother made fun of me.  He was like "Can you believe she eats that for a snack?"  to Tim.  Weird.  Haha.   I thought it was normal.  I guess it's not that normal.

We watched Jon and Kate's new episode finally!  My mom was trying to ruin it for me because she got to see it first.  "Don't blink" were her final words to me as I was watching it.  It was pretty wow.  It's a real life soap opera played out on tv for everyone to enjoy.  I'm on Jon's side btw.

I took a really great shower.  Finished the box for the giveaway I'm gonna do on my blog.  I hope I can get more than one person to enter.  I will be....it won't be good.  Haha.  

Watching Gears of War late at night with the summer breeze on my cheeks is amazing.  I love my life.  I am so lucky.  I think I might be a math teacher.  But I don't know if I have what it takes.   It sure would make my dad proud.  Something to think about?

Giveaway tomorrow.  Tim and Aaron are going to see a movie.  I'll be home watching Gilmore Girls on DVD with Miya.  Should be fun.  Hannah should write on her blog more.  :)

2 comments:

cabin + cub said...

Darn, I missed John and Kate... was it last night.
Their kids a re so cute!

synesthetick said...

i eat broccoli too! (=

Post a Comment