Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Whew!


Finally some good news when it comes to going to La Verne! I'm so relieved. It's finally looking good that we will be able to afford to go to this amazing school. I want to go there so bad. I've kinda been waiting since high school to go to a "real" college. Community college actually did teach me a lot and I feel like it expanded my mind as well, but I really need a change.

I can't wait to be in class with other people who w
ant to be there. I can't wait! It's going to be tough though, which is exciting. This new phase of our life comes right after my birthday too. That's really awesome because then 26 will be memorable for me.

I also really want to get my Etsy shop up again. I need to build a new light box and I think I will tackle that next week. So much coming up and I'm stoked.


0 comments:

Post a Comment